We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for two postdoctoral fellows/researchers to attend a conference in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in the field.
– Postdoctoral students involved in Internet technologies and the information society research.
– Will attend an international conference in 2019 (oral presentation or poster).
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
– Outline of current and future work (500 words).
– CV, including a complete list of publications.
– The conference to be attended and the work that will be presented.
– A letter of recommendation from a supervisor or principal investigator.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please submit your applications before 31 March 2019. The winner will be announced in April 2019.