Young-Woon Lee's paper has been accepted for presentation in IEEE ICCE 2021...!!! He is a Ph. D. student in IVPL and studying deep neural network-based next generation video signal processing and coding technique.
In the accepted paper, he proposed a parallism scheme for deep learning-based object detection with multi-GPUs.
The following is the official message:
Dear Mr. Young-Woon Lee:
#1570681842 : 'Open-CL Based Multi GPU Acceleration for Video Object Detection'
We are pleased to inform you that your paper "Open-CL Based Multi GPU Acceleration for Video Object Detection" is accepted for the IEEE ICCE 2021. The reviews are below or can be found at https://edas.info/showPaper.php?m=1570681842.
All the accepted papers will be given in the on-demand (video) style.
ICCE 2021 does not provide poster sessions.
Now you need to register and then upload the camera ready paper reflecting the given reviewers' comments to the EDAS system before the deadline, December 10th, 2020. Moreover, you need to submit the presentation video of the paper by December 20th, 2020. All details and up-to-date information is available at: http://www.icce.org/
Please follow the instructions:
1. ICCE 2021 requires a full registration for each paper. If you have 2 papers there must be 2 registrations. Also, if you are a student and presenting a paper, you must pay a full (not student) registration for the paper.
2. Please refer the author's instructions available at http://www.icce.org/instructions-for-authors/ when you prepare your camera-ready paper. Use the correct IEEE conference paper template.
3. The copyright of a paper must be sent to the IEEE, using the EDAS system. Please ensure the similarity score is less than 33%. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 33% will be dropped and reported to IEEE.
4. The speaker should update a short bio in his/her profile on the EDAS system.
5. The presentation video of the paper must be sent before the deadline. The detail is December 20th, 2020.
We would like to thank you again for submitting your manuscript to the conference and look forward to meet you virtually at the IEEE ICCE 2021, which is a flagship conference of our Consumer Technology society. The conference will provide you with numerous opportunities to network with peers as well as share your thoughts and experiences with leading industry professionals, scholars, and government advisors.
We are looking forward to seeing you at ICCE 2021!
IEEE ICCE 2021
Ibrahim Gedeon (Canada)
Executive Conference Chair
Shingo Yamaguchi (Japan)
Technical Program Co-Chairs
Jong-Moon Chung (South Korea)
Yu-Cheng Fan (Taiwan)
Srinivas Katkoori (USA)