IEEE ICIP is the world's largest and most comprehensive technical conference focused on image and video processing and computer vision, taking place 22-25 September 2019 in Taipei, Taiwan. We invite you to submit your research to be presented at the conference, which will feature world-class speakers, tutorials, exhibits, and innovation programs that include grand challenges, prominent industry talks, and showcases.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Paper submission is now open until 31 January 2019. To maximize visibility and impact as early as possible, accepted papers for ICIP 2019 will be published in IEEE Xplore through Open Preview.
- Sensing, Representation, and Modeling
- Image & Video Analysis and Segmentation
- Synthesis, Rendering, and Visualization
- Motion Estimation, Registration and Fusion
- Image & Video Perception and Quality Models
- Biomedical and Biological Image Processing
- Computational Imaging
- Filtering and Multiresolution Processing
- Detection, Recognition, and Classification
- Interpolation, Super-resolution, and Mosaicing
- And many more
Submission instructions, templates for the paper format, and "no show" policy are available at the conference website.