Call for Papers
IEEE JSTSP Special Issue on
Data Driven Media Authentication and Forensics
[Deadline Extended: 1 December 2019]
Ensuring integrity of digital images is one of the most challenging and vital problems of our times. Photographs, video and audio are commonly used for documentation of important events, and require efficient and reliable authentication protocols. The increasing capability of digital media editing software has spawned a torrent of shocking manipulation examples, including the infamous DeepFakes which has been deemed a threat to privacy, democracy, and national security. This special issue will provide a timely vehicle for publishing the best research that has emerged addressing assessment of media integrity. The focus of this issue will be on data-driven approaches using machine learning.
The special issue will include contributions in this emerging field including but not limited to:
Prospective authors should follow the instructions given on the IEEE JSTSP webpages and submit their manuscript to the web submission system.
- Learning deep features relevant to low-level forensic analysis for problems like manipulation detection, identification of the social network of origin, camera model identification, or detection of artificially generated content.
- Pro-active protection based on digital signatures, watermarking or other such integrity mechanisms based on machine learning.
- Adoption of high-level vision to automate manual analysis that exposes physical inconsistencies, such as reflections, or shadows.
- Addressing counter-forensic and adversarial attacks.
- Forensics in the presence of in-camera processing such as HDR, video stabilization, neural imaging pipelines and advanced image fusion techniques.
- Reconstruction of media genealogy.
- Analysis and detection of imagery and videos created by new synthesis methods such as Generative models (GANs and VAEs).
- Registration of media and their signatures in a central repository such as blockchains.
- Accountability of forensics techniques.
- Multimedia authorship attribution.
- Accountable Machine-Learning techniques for Forensics.
- Fairness, Accountability and Transparency in ML-based Forensics Methods.
- Submission deadline: 1 December 2019 (Extended)
- First review: 10 January 2020
- Revised manuscript due: 1 March 2020
- Second Review: 15 April 2020
- Final Manuscripts: 1 June 2020
- Nasir Memon, New York University, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Lead Guest Editor
- Edward Delp, Purdue University, USA (email@example.com )
- Jiwu Huang, Shenzhen University, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Anderson Rocha, University of Campinas, Brazil (email@example.com)
- Matt Turek, DARPA, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Luisa Verdoliva. University Federico II of Naples, Italy (email@example.com)
|번호 ||제목 ||글쓴이 ||날짜 ||조회 수 |
[CFP] IEEE JSTSP Special Issue on Data Driven Media Authentication and Forensics
||GreatMind ||2019.11.15 ||40 |
[CFP] DeepSpatial 2019
||GreatMind ||2019.08.21 ||46 |
[CFP] IEEE TBioCAS Special Issue on AI-based Biomedical Circuits and Systems Manuscripts now due 1 September 2019
||GreatMind ||2019.08.19 ||973 |
[CFP] IEEE JSTSP Special Issue on Deep Learning for Multi-modal Intelligence across Speech, Language, Vision, and Heterogeneous Signals
||GreatMind ||2019.08.05 ||252 |
[CFP] IEEE JSTSP Special Issue on Domain Enriched Learning for Medical Imaging
||GreatMind ||2019.08.02 ||60 |
[CFP] TMIS Call for Papers: Special Issue on Analytics for Cybersecurity and Privacy
||GreatMind ||2019.06.12 ||701 |
[CFP] Call for Papers: IEEE GlobalSIP 2019
||GreatMind ||2019.05.31 ||46 |
[CFP] IEEE SENSORS 2019- Paper Submission Site Now Open!
||GreatMind ||2019.04.25 ||135 |
[CFP] ACIVS 2020 - Auckland New Zealand
||GreatMind ||2019.04.16 ||95 |
[CFP] IEEE TFS - FUZZIEEE 2019
||GreatMind ||2019.04.05 ||139 |
[CFP] IEEE TMM Special Issue on Multimedia Computing with Interpretable Machine Learning
||GreatMind ||2019.03.18 ||189 |
[CFP] IEEE TENCON 2019: Call for Papers and Proposals - Grand Hyatt Bolgatty, Kochi, Kerala, India
||GreatMind ||2019.02.20 ||398 |
[CFP] 방송공학회논문지 24권 3호 '인공지능 기반의 미디어 처리 및 방송 기술' 논문모집안내 (2019년 5월 발간)
||GreatMind ||2019.02.18 ||474 |
[CFP] Call for Papers IEEE TMM Special Issue on Multimedia Computing with Interpretable Machine Learning
||GreatMind ||2019.02.15 ||86 |
[CFP] IEEE ICIP2019...!!!!
||GreatMind ||2018.12.24 ||259 |
[CFP] A multidisciplinary forum for machine intelligence: Nature Machine Intelligence
||GreatMind ||2018.07.22 ||305 |
[Journal Issue] Pattern Recognition: Alert 14 July-21 July
||GreatMind ||2018.07.22 ||3935 |
[CFP] IEEE TFS Call for Papers (Deep Fuzzy Models)
||GreatMind ||2018.06.21 ||424 |
[CFP] MITA2018, une 28-30, 2018, Shanghai University of Engineering Science, China
||GreatMind ||2018.05.25 ||460 |
[Journal issue] Journal of Real-Time Image Processing, Vol. 14, Issue 4
||GreatMind ||2018.05.01 ||256 |