The IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems (APCCAS) is the regional flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems Society in Asia and the Pacific Regions. APCCAS 2020 will be organized in a "Blended Mode" (both virtual and face-to-face). The face-to-face conference will be held in Ha Long Bay - a UNESCO World Heritage Site of Vietnam. Vietnam has drawn more visitors than any other country in Southeast Asia, which is a result of its alluring range of breathtaking natural splendors, temples and age-old ruins, delectable cuisine, and legendary Vietnamese hospitality. Both the in-person and virtual events will take place during 8-10 December 2020.
The APCCAS is a major international forum for researchers, scientists, educators, students, and engineers to exchange their latest findings in circuits and systems. The conference will cover a wide range of topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuits and Systems
- Digital Circuits and Systems
- Power/Energy Devices, Circuits, and Systems
- Communication Circuits and Systems
- High Speed and Optical Wire lined Circuits and Systems
- Biomedical and Healthcare Circuits and Systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Sensors and Interfaces
- Design Automation
- Nanoelectronics, Devices and System Integration
- Neural Networks and Neuromorphic Engineering
- Nonlinear Systems and Circuit Theory
- Visual Signal Processing and Communications
- Multimedia Systems and Applications
- Education in Circuits and Systems
Submission Guidelines and Proceedings
Electronic paper submission should not exceed 4 double-column IEEE format pages, including figures and references. Papers should be formatted as close as possible to the final format – double column, single-spaced, and in Times New Roman or equivalent font, in a minimum of 10pt size. The only acceptable manuscript file format is PDF. Any manuscripts received in non-PDF format, or in hard-copy format will not be processed. Please use the IEEE Format, found here, for your paper.
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers accompanied by proper registration and presentation will be published in the APCCAS 2020 Conference Proceedings, which will be published by IEEE and being archived into IEEE Xplore. Selected papers will be invited for possible publication in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers.