Ji-Hae Kim's resarch result of IVPL has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access (IEEE)...!!!
IEEE Access® is a multidisciplinary, applications-oriented, all-electronic archival journal that continuously presents the results of original research or development across all of IEEE's fields of interest. Supported by author publication fees, its hallmarks are a rapid peer review and publication process with open access to all readers.
The IEEE Access journal has 3.577 of Impact Factor 2017, which has been top-ranked.
The following is the official decision letter:
Dear Dr. Kim:
Your manuscript entitled "Efficient Facial Expression Recognition Algorithm Based on Hierarchical Deep Neural Network Structure" has been accepted for publication in IEEE Access. The comments of the reviewers who reviewed your manuscript are included at the foot of this letter. We ask that you make changes to your manuscript based on those comments, before uploading final files. However, NO CHANGES to the references will be permitted, even if suggested by the reviewers.
Finally, please improve the English grammar and check spelling, as it is only lightly edited before publication.
Once you have updated your article accordingly, please send all final versions of your files through the “Awaiting Final Files” queue in your Author Center on ScholarOne Manuscripts. Once you have completed the submission of your final files you will not be able to make changes until you have received your page proofs from IEEE.
Please submit all of the following in the list below and note that all files intended for publication need to be uploaded during this step, even if some files are unchanged from your previous submission (including multimedia videos). If all files are not submitted with final files, it will delay the publication of your article, or result in certain files not being published.
1) Manuscript in MS Word or LaTex.
2) A PDF of the final manuscript in double column, single-spaced format named "FINAL Article.pdf". If not used already, templates can be found at: http://ieeeauthorcenter.ieee.org/?s=IEEE+Access+templates
3) Biographies and author photos in MS Word.
4) Figures/photos saved as separate PDF, Word, .eps, .ps, or .tiff files (if not embedded in the source file)
5) A Graphical Abstract (GA) which provides a concise, visual summary of the findings of your article. The GA should be a figure, image, or multimedia video from the accepted article. If you submitted a video with your article submission, this will automatically become the GA, and a still image will be required to act as an overlay. As a reminder, you must submit the video again with your final files or it will not be published with your article. For more information on the GA, please go to: http://ieeeaccess.ieee.org/submitting-an-article/#GraphicalAbstracts
6) A Word file that indicates: a) the file name(s) of the GA and overlay (if applicable), b) a caption for the GA that should not exceed 60 words.
APC / Copyright Information:
After you submit final files, you will automatically be directed to the Electronic Copyright Form and online payment portal. Within the online payment portal you can settle your balance by check, credit card, or wire transfer. If you prefer that IEEE send you an invoice, please choose “Third party billing”. Please note that the Electronic Copyright Form and selection of online payment method must be completed before your article is published. After completing payment, you will receive a confirmation email with a receipt of payment entitled, "Your IEEE Open Access Article Processing Charge Confirmation.” If you do not receive an email please check your SPAM folder before contacting OAprocessing@ieee.org.
Thank you for your fine contribution. On behalf of the Editors of IEEE Access, we look forward to your continued contributions to IEEE Access.
Prof. Peter Peer
Associate Editor, IEEE Access