Parallel Computing Software Engineer
회사 사이트에서 입사지원NVIDIA 채용 사이트에서 입사지원
NVIDIA에 근무하는 1촌 보기
채용에 도움을 받을 수 있는 1촌이 있는지 찾아보세요.
분석 정보를 더 보려면 로그인
Parallel Computing Software EngineerDo you visualize your future at NVIDIA? WE DO!
We are now looking for a Parallel Computing Software Engineer.
NVIDIA is looking for a passionate, world-class computer scientist to work in its Developer Technology team.This Involves
In this role, you will apply your knowledge of computer architecture and algorithms to open up new domains of application for GPUs. You will research and develop techniques to GPU-accelerate leading applications in various scientific and engineering disciplines, performing in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best possible performance on current and next-generation GPU architectures.
- Working directly with key application developers to understand the current and future problems they are solving and to design data flows and structures and create and optimize core parallel algorithms to provide the best solution on GPU.
- Collaborating closely with the architecture, tools and system software teams at NVIDIA to influence the design of next-generation architectures, software platforms, and programming models by investigating impact on application performance and developer productivity.
- Application domains include machine learning, climate and weather simulation, computational physics, computational chemistry, geosciences, life sciences, medical imaging, image processing, machine vision, computer vision, computational finance, computational fluid dynamics, computer-aided engineering, and many more from both academia and industry.
What We Need To See
Some travel is required for conferences and for on-site visits with developers.
- A good degree from a leading university in an engineering or computer science related discipline (BS; MS or PhD preferred).
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ and/or Fortran.
- Strong knowledge of programming techniques and algorithms.
- Strong mathematical fundamentals, including linear algebra and numerical methods.
- Experience with parallel programming, ideally CUDA C/C++ and OpenACC.
- Good communication and organization skills, with a logical approach to problem solving, good time management and task prioritization skills.
With highly competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology industry's most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working with us and our engineering teams are expanding fast. If you're a creative and autonomous computer scientist with a genuine passion for parallel computing, we want to hear from you.