We are currently accepting submissions for our upcoming Issue in " The Journal of Multimedia and Information System
(ISSN 2383-7632 (Online))," which will be published in May 2018. The upcoming Issue is open to both original research
articles and review articles, and the deadline for submission is February 20, 2018. The Journal of Multimedia and
Information System is supported by Korea Multimedia Society, which is the largest academic community for multimedia and
information processing area in Rep. of Korea.
The promising authors can find the Call for Papers at http://www.jmis.org/ .
The JMIS is focusing on (but not limited to) the following topics:
- MULTIMEDIA SYSTEM AND GRAPHICS
- MULTIMEDIA COMMUNICATION AND SECURITY
- SOCIAL MULTIMEDIA COMPUTING AND GAMES
- SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION SYSTEM
- HUMAN-COMPUTER INTERACTION (HCI)
- COGNITIVE MEDIA COMPUTING
- DATABASE AND STORAGE
- ICT CONVERGENCE AND EDUCATION
- MULTIMEDIA SENSOR NETWORK AND IOT
- MULTIMEDIA APPLICATIONS
We welcome submission of the original articles and please share it with your colleagues, friends, and students working in
the area of Multimedia and Information System. The merits of publishing your paper in The Journal of Multimedia and
Information System, are as followings:
- Fast peer-review process: The time to the final decision of the submitted paper takes about one week in average.
- Publication charge: The charge of publication is fully free. There is no cost in publication process.
- Open access: The published paper will be visible to all around of the world.
- Indexing: The Journal of Multimedia and Information System will be indexed in the leading abstracting and indexing
databases, including KCI, EI, Google Scholar, and Scopus.
If you have unpublished papers in hand, please feel free to submit your manuscripts to us via the http://www.jmis.org.
For preparation of your manuscript, please read over the journal's author guidelines at http://www.jmis.org for more
information on the journal's policies and the submission process. Manuscripts should be submitted online to the upcoming
Issue at http://www.jmis.org.
Publishing Schedule for Upcoming Issue:
- Submission deadline: February 20, 2018.
- Publication : May 15, 2018.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
Prof. Yeunghak Lee
The Journal of Multimedia and Information System, Korea Multimedia Society