Intelligent Vision Processing Lab.
Intelligent Vision Processing Lab. (IVPL in short) is newly starting researh group in Sookmyung Women's University, which was from Multimedia Processing Communications Lab. in 2009 (MPCL in short). This research group has a young and dynamic research environment in Rep. of Korea. It is located in Sookmyung Women's University, IT Engineering department in Rep. of Korea with world class research facility. It has been newly established at 2016 by Prof. Byung-Gyu Kim. The most important fact is that within couple of years we have achieved some good milestones in the field of multimedia and intelligent vision processing. Our group has a leading role in intelligence-driven video and image processing, deep learning algorithms/network structures, the next generation video coding standard, interactive media technologies. Also, we have a quite good collaboration with industry and other research labs of IIT Roorkee (India), IIT Bhubaneswar (India), Indian Institute of information Technology (Kalyani), University of Akron (USA), La Trobe University (Melbourne Victoria Australia), Nanchang Hangkong University (China), University of Sheffield (UK) and University of Macedonia (Greece) in the world.I
The following topics are our research concerns:
- 2021: Young-Woon Lee - Excellent Paper Award, IEEE ICCE2021 (by IEEE Comsumer Electronics Society).
- 2020: Ji-Yeon Kim - Best Paper Award, KMMS Autumn Conference (by ETRI president).
- 2019: Da-Mi Jung - Best Paper Award, KMMS Spring Conference (by WISET president).
- 2018: Byung-Gyu Kim - Best Paper Award, IWIMTPS 2018.
- 2018: Byung-Gyu Kim - Excellent Contribution Award, Korea Digital Contents Society.
- 2018: Young-Ju Choi - Best Paper Award, KMMS Autumn Conference (by WISET president).
- 2018: Ji-Hae Kim - Best Paper Award, KMMS Spring Conference (by ETRI president).
- 2016: Ji-Hae Kim - Best Paper Award, KMMS Autumn Conference (by KMMS president).
- 2007: Byung-Gyu Ki - Best Paper Award, ETRI (by ETRI president).
for more information about IVPL, Click!